Monday, July 12, 2010

5 days

Hello my friends!

Well, now there are only 5 short days until I head to Japan, and I am getting more and more nervous as Saturday gets closer. I know that God will take care of the anxiety I feel, and He will be glorified! Which is what it is all about!

And because this trip is in no way about me, this post is to ask for prayer once again. In preparation for the trip, we were all given prayer books, that were just filled with information about the bondage that the people of Tokyo are under, and how we can be praying for specifics needs there. So I am going to post a few of them in these last few days before I leave, so here goes:

I have learned through this book, that something the Japanese long for is friendship. They are not very interested in religion, because many have been burned by the different religions of the region, but most are just seeking out friendship. Pray that when we get to Tokyo, God will set up divine appointments for us to meet people, and then be able to further that by forming a friendship with them that will in turn provide opportunities to share Jesus Christ with them. On the same note, please also pray for boldness for myself and the people I will be serving with to seek out friendships with the people we meet.

I so appreciate all of you who are reading this, and praying for the people of Japan. They are already SO close to my heart, and I haven't even met them yet. I hope that is true for you as well. I cannot wait to see what God does while I am there, and not only that, but I can't wait to tell all of you about it! His name WILL be made famous among the people of Japan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment