Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Sweet Sweet Sound

I would first like to preface this by saying that Sarah Reeves has a song called Sweet Sweet Sound, which is where the title of this blog originated from. If you haven't heard the song, I encourage you to go listen. It's a good one.

I sat in my room for quite some time tonight, typing different things into the "title" line in the blog creating process. After hitting the delete button many times, I went with "A Sweet Sweet Sound". Which I want to start off by saying, in no way means that I think that the words that I type on a page are a sweet sound to anyone, haha. What I am really getting at is, I hope that is what my life is, a song that is a sweet sweet sound to my Savior. A song that brings glory and honor to the only name that deserves it.

I haven't really decided what my posts will be about yet. Some days it may be what God revealed to me through his living and breathing word, and some days it may just be whatever is going on in this crazy head of mine, but I have never really had a blog before, so we will just see how this goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment